You can make a difference. Please help us feed hungry children in our area.
Many children rely on school breakfast and lunch as their only meals of the day. When school is out for the summer, we can help fill the void.
Job: Provide food for children in need. Our goal is to provide one take home bag each week for 250 food insecure children through their local churches in June and July.
Commitment: Purchase any of the following and drive by the front of the church on Pentecost Sunday, May 31, between noon and 2:00 p.m. and wave to the church staff.
• Pop Tarts toaster pastries (full size, any flavor-sold in boxes)
• Kraft Macaroni & Cheese (individual 2.05 oz. cups-sold separately)
• Fruit by the Foot (.75 oz. rolls-sold in boxes)
• Kellogg’s Cereal (individual serving size boxes-sold in packages of multiple boxes)
• Star Kist Chunk Light Tuna (sold in foil packets-sold separately)
• GoGo Squeez Fruit on the Go (3.2 oz., any flavor-sold in boxes)
Monetary donations are also appreciated and can be made online or by texting WPCUSC Food to 73256 to give to the Food to Go fund using your text messaging. Standard text messaging rates may apply. You can also send a check to the church with Food to Go noted in the memo line.
Skills Needed: Joy in giving.
“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” Mother Theresa