“The earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it …” Psalm 24:1
There are many ways to give to Westminster, all of which are secure through our online giving partner, ACS Technologies. Choose the method with which you feel most comfortable.
• Text WPCUSC to 73256. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
• Click the link you receive in your text message response.
By MailMail your check payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church to Carol Webber, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2040 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241. Designate the fund in the memo line.
Why not set up your gift to recur automatically? Save on checks and postage, and ensure that your gift is always received! Scheduling your recurring gift is easy, convenient, and secure by using MyWPC below.
MyWPCLog in to MyWPC where you can select the amount, frequency, and payment type for your gift.
Each year Westminster must send the amount set for the year to the presbytery for each active member of our church. We welcome your contributions towards this vital mission to support our connectional church. The amount set by Pittsburgh Presbytery for 2022 is $37.50 per member.
For those of you receiving offering envelopes, there is an envelope inside each box for the per capita apportionment. For those of you who have elected not to receive offering envelopes, please note “2022 Per Capita” on the memo line of your check. If you have any questions regarding this apportionment, please contact Carol Webber, director of finance and operations, at 412-835-6630x201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Stewardship is a tangible expression of our love for God. Pledging is a spiritual discipline that keeps God at the center of our lives, as well as an important part of our church’s planning for ministry and mission.
Pledging is available through MyWPC.
- Click the 'Login to MyWPC' button below and sign in.
- Scroll down to find the box titled My Giving Summary and click on the Pledge Now button.
- Enter the amount and frequency for your pledge; select General Fund.
- Set the dates from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2022.
- Confirm the total of your pledge for the year.
- If you would like to set up automatic deduction from your checking or savings account, or credit or debit card, click Save and Setup Online Gift. If not, click Save.
Contact Anna Hiner at 412-835-6630x207 with questions.
You may also complete the form below to submit your pledge.
Since 1995, Westminster has been blessed to have the Westminster Endowment and Special Gifts Fund. Per its Declaration, the Endowment Fund “was created to enable and encourage individuals to extend their financial stewardship beyond their lifetimes, to further the ministry of Jesus Christ and to show gratitude for God’s blessings.”