“The earth is the Lord’s and all that is in it …” Psalm 24:1
While we are not all currently gathering in our church building, the work of our church goes on, thanks to our members, our many volunteers, and our staff. Your giving ensures that our church remains financially healthy.
There are many ways to give to Westminster, all of which are secure through our online giving partner, ACS Technologies. Choose the method with which you feel most comfortable.
• Text WPCUSC to 73256. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
• Click the link you receive in your text message response.
By MailMail your check payable to Westminster Presbyterian Church to Richard Mills, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2040 Washington Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15241. Designate the fund in the memo line.
Why not set up your gift to recur automatically? Save on checks and postage, and ensure that your gift is always received! Scheduling your recurring gift is easy, convenient, and secure using one of the options below.
MyWPCLog in to MyWPC where you can select the amount, frequency, and payment type for your gift.
Automatic Direct Debit Plan
To set up an automatic direct debit plan, please click on the button below; download and complete the authorization form and submit to Richard Mills, church financial manager.
Stewardship is a tangible expression of our love for God. Pledging is a spiritual discipline that keeps God at the center of our lives, as well as an important part of our church’s planning for ministry and mission.
Pledging is available through MyWPC.
- Click the 'Login to MyWPC' button below and sign in.
- Find the box titled My Giving Summary and click on the Pledge Now button.
- Enter the amount and frequency for your pledge; select General Fund.
- Set the dates from January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- Confirm the total of your pledge for the year.
- If you would like to set up automatic deduction from your checking or savings account, or credit or debit card, click Save and Setup Online Gift. If not, click Save.
Contact Anna Hiner at 412-835-6630x207 with questions.
You may also print a pledge card or complete the form below to submit your pledge.