- Sunday | February 21, 2021
- Offsite and on Zoom
Fellowship opportunities have been hard to come by in the last year. It’s been hard for everyone but it’s especially hard for a new pastor who wants to get to know the members of Westminster. That’s not going to stop our church, though. The Reverend Dr. Jo Forrest has proposed a way to begin to get to know all of those faces in the directory she has been studying since the fall. The added benefit is that they are opportunities to talk about important topics and maybe even enjoy a hearty laugh or two.
There’s no agenda or set topics. It’s just a chance to get to know Jo and maybe some other members whose faces you know but who are new to you in conversation. If Fresh Air, Fresh Faces meetings are popular, they will be offered beyond the initial schedule below.
The first flight of “get-to-know each other” opportunities will be offered four successive Sundays. Sign up for a Zoom or Walk opportunity below:
Sunday, February 21 - 1:00 p.m.
If the weather turns bad for the walk weeks, those will simply become a Zoom journey instead.
Here is what you need to know to participate and make the meetings meaningful:
• Each week’s connection will be 45-60 minutes.
• There will be a limit of eight members each week so that everyone has a real chance to be part of the conversation.
• Zoom links will be available in the email confirmation upon registration.
• Fellowship Walk locations will be emailed prior to the date of each walk.
And one more thing. Jo would love to see more of the South Hills. If you would like to organize a walk in your neighborhood, you can contact John Van Cleve at 412-848-6074.