- Sunday | May 20, 2018
- 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
- Fellowship Hall
Sponsored by the deacons, Westminster’s blood drive is a significant event that benefits donors and recipients alike. In order to donate, you must:
• Be 17 years or older (16 with parental consent)
• Weigh at least 110 lbs.
• Not have donated within the last 56 days
• Be in good health
Medications such as insulin, aspirin, and high blood pressure treatments do not prevent you from donating. If you have any medical questions, please call Central Blood Bank’s Medical Help Line at 412-209-7160.
For your convenience and to help the Central Blood Bank to plan for this drive, we ask all prospective donors to pre-register in one of the following ways:
• Online at www.centralbloodbank.org, using sponsor code G0010171
• Sign-up tables before or after worship services on May 6 and 13.
• Contact the church office at 412-835-6630
• Walk-ins are always welcome
For those planning to donate, please remember to eat a good breakfast and drink plenty of non-caffeinated beverages. There will be plenty of snacks and goodies for all donors!
The Westminster Deacons thank you in advance for your support of this worthy mission.